Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Horns in 2010

I just finished the 2010 football season with a user-created team in NCAA 08 College Football for playstation, and as it turns out the Horns are awesome. Montre Webber wins the Heisman, followed by Sherrod Harris in second, and Fozzy in 5th. They went undefeated the entire regular season, beating every opponent by at least 42 points. Despite their unprecedented skill and my unwavering use of the reset button, Texas still lost in the National Championship game 68-0 to my team, the Analtown Buttsharks. 


I am two months away from graduating from UT as a bona-fide aerospace engineer, but hearing robot Kirk Herbstreit say "And the Buttsharks get into the endzone again!" makes me laugh every single time. 

I realize that this is all interpolated data and random algorithms based on redshirt freshman who at the time of the game release had never played for UT, it's still sweet.

Go Sharks Horns!

No comments: