Friday, October 10, 2008

It's So Close I Can Taste It

It is at this point that the coaches start telling the players that they have done everything possible to prepare for the game physically and that it is time to get their heads in a place that will allow them to come into this game on top of a surge of confidence and destructive energy. As a fan, I feel that a similar plan of action applies; I've read all the reviews, watched all the experts on TV, heckled all my co-workers who's blood is not as pleasantly colored as mine, washed my game day shirt (jk I would never do that), and purchased all the beer I'll be needing and more. So now it is time for us collectively as a fan base to get our heads wrapped around the biblical doomsday battle we are about to witness. If you have any doubts, heed these words from a wise old sage who is quickly becoming the Texas Whisper Chant mascot: "Who's going to lock and load? UT of course." See you on the flip side, and Hook 'em.











And the wild card:

No comments: