Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Q package name game


I think the time has come to have a very important discussion concerning a relatively new aspect of our football team. It's about time we came up with a reasonable name for the "Q package," because the working name is unsatisfactory in my opinion. I came up with a few of my own, but would like to hear from you guys (and girls) as well. 


Q Package Names
1.  Double-barreled shotgun: By far my favorite one. If I hadn't made it up, I think I would actually believe it was the real name. Not to mention, we are f-ing Texas.

2.  Two QBs One Ball: If you have to ask, God bless you.

3.  The Texas Two Set: This is what my grandpa would call the "Q package" if he could name it, lived on this side of the Atlantic, spoke English, and had ever seen an American football game in his life. Mack Brown is old enough to be my grandpa, so why not?

4.  Frankenvinceyoung: We are simultaneously using two different quarterbacks in an attempt create an effect similar to that of the Great One, so it makes sense. Let's hope they can produce a similar record.

1 comment:

STEVE HUMPHRIES said...

Check out www.A11Offense.com!