Thursday, October 30, 2008

Depth Chart Released

The depth chart for Saturday's game has been released, and I must say I am a little surprised. I realize the depth chart doesn't entirely sum up who gets to play and who doesn't, but is more a tool players and fans can use to gage how each player has performed (in theory). That being said, how on earth did Curtis Brown go from shutting down Dez Bryant, maybe the premier receiver in the country right now, to not even starting. This might be over-critical, but why didn't he at least get an OR like Chykie and Deon Beasley? We are going to be using Nickel and Dime almost the whole game right? At least he got the OR for back up punt returner with Jordan Shipley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope we get to see some of the younger guys return punts; we can't afford to lose Quan or Jordan.

Texas Whisper Chant said...

That's how I feel about Roy Miller at FB.